[PM IMAGE PHOTOGRAPHY]
Houston freelance photographer with a passion in wedding photojournalism.
Capturing pure and special moments as they naturally occur during one of the most beautiful and sacred day in a couple's life...


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Continuing to Grow...

Had an interesting conversation with a fellow photographer the other day regarding developing and continuing to grow as an artist. A very talented artist from the NW Houston area. If anyone is interested in seeing some of her work, look for "My 3 Peas Photography" under my LINKS I LOVE TO VISIT.

We agreed that as with anything else, in order for one to continue to grow, one has to be willing to actively apply knowledge acquired over time. Meaning one be willing to step out of our own comfort zone, and experiment with that knowledge. Even if the results are not always favorable. Now, I would hardly classify myself an artist but it did remind me of a couple of my own trials. Whether I always found this look to be very interesting or I simply watched the movie 300 way too often...who knows.

Images were captured with Nikon N80 SLR with Fuji Pro160C film. Enhancements were applied in Adobe Lightroom...





1 comment:

Christie Lacy said...

:) Thanks for sharing conversation with me! I think your "trials" are fairing well, and one can never watch the movie 300 too many times :)