[PM IMAGE PHOTOGRAPHY]
Houston freelance photographer with a passion in wedding photojournalism.
Capturing pure and special moments as they naturally occur during one of the most beautiful and sacred day in a couple's life...


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Early Days...

I always found looking back at history so interesting. Lessons learned or not learned. But mostly, another opportunity to remember all those happy memories. Photography started as a simple hobby for me until I picked up my very first SLR camera [May 2006] which sparked my interest to a whole different level. And what a better way to start my plunge into the unknown than at a wedding of some new friends that took place in Guanajuato, Mexico [June 2006].

'Lucky-shot' images I managed to capture back then were shot with Fuji Superia film (ISO 400).






No comments: