[PM IMAGE PHOTOGRAPHY]
Houston freelance photographer with a passion in wedding photojournalism.
Capturing pure and special moments as they naturally occur during one of the most beautiful and sacred day in a couple's life...


Saturday, October 27, 2007

Father...Amateur Model(sort of)...

With no reasonable explantion, it seems that every family has that 'special' member. One who choses to live their life in a direction that seems to only makes sense to themselves. Or to one just as weird. And I say this with the utmost respect and love because for me, this would be my father...Though my wife would strongly disagree and plant that 'weird' &/or 'special' family member title on me.

My father, Canadian born with ancestry that leads back to Germany, over time has truly developed an admiration and respect towards the hispanic culture. Although to him, all people are equal, some things just seems to stand out more with folks just south of the Texas border. As a silent admirer and supporter of my developing photography addiction, he came across a couple of photos I captured while visiting Guanajuato, Mexico. As a farmer & country 'bump-kin' himself, the attached photos really appealled to him and a special request was made to have his image captured in a similar fashion.

First two images captured with Nikon N80 SLR with Fuji Superia film(ISO400). Image of my father captured with Nikon D1x in front of our home.



My beloved father... :)

No comments: