[PM IMAGE PHOTOGRAPHY]
Houston freelance photographer with a passion in wedding photojournalism.
Capturing pure and special moments as they naturally occur during one of the most beautiful and sacred day in a couple's life...


Friday, November 23, 2007

Surviving The Holidays...

Wow! Been awhile since my last entry. Busy..Busy...Busy... Hope everyone survived Thanksgiving and 'Black Friday'. I can't believe I actually got up at 3:30am just to go shopping. If you're willing to brave the tons of people out there, it sure is a great time to really stretch that dollar out. But I'm so relieved I only do that once a year. THOSE PEOPLE ARE CRAZYYYY!!!

Anyway, had another bridal session last weekend. This time around Market Street (The Woodlands). Just finished processing the images. Stay tuned as I'll be posting those very soon.

No comments: