[PM IMAGE PHOTOGRAPHY]
Houston freelance photographer with a passion in wedding photojournalism.
Capturing pure and special moments as they naturally occur during one of the most beautiful and sacred day in a couple's life...


Thursday, November 8, 2007

Keep It Simple...

As the saying goes...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. As a photographer, my eyes tend to be drawn to things that many people simply pass by. I know... I'm a little weird but I can't help it. I see things and constantly think to myself, hmmm...angle of light, crop possibilities, how do I capture this or that moment... And as a self-proclaimed minimalist, this particular image just stood out to me while I was walking around The Woodlands. A simple brick lined street shot from a low angle perspective...

Image captured with Nikon D200 and Sigma 24-70mm F2.8.


No comments: