[PM IMAGE PHOTOGRAPHY]
Houston freelance photographer with a passion in wedding photojournalism.
Capturing pure and special moments as they naturally occur during one of the most beautiful and sacred day in a couple's life...


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Trimming down...Final Week

Ok! Well, it's the final week of our little 'weight loss' competition...or as I like to call it 'drop the weight like it's hot'. I maintained a fairly consistent exercise routine and diet without going excessively crazy with either. I allowed a few cheat meals regarding my diet but no binge eating though. Not sure how close I'll hit my goal weight but overall, it's been a great experience.

My thing was to simply increase my daily activity level and avoid junk food. No crazy starvation diet because, well, I like to eat. But I did trim down my heavy carb intake (pastas, breads, etc...) and replaced it with dark green veggies. With a little bit of consistency and effort, a simple 35-45 minute brisk walk, twice a day, 6 times a week, made a surprising difference in my efforts. Plus, it gave me a nice positive 'mental' boost as well.

Regardless of this coming Sunday's outcome, I think this will be something I'll stick with for a while.

No comments: